The Wagga Wagga Food and Wine Festival is a project of the Rotary Club of Wollundry – Wagga Wagga.
The Festival is on Saturday 28th March 2020, 3pm until 10pm
At the conclusion of the Expression of Interest phase, 14 food vendors will be selected to represent the food grown or prepared in Wagga Wagga and the Riverina, and ethnic communities contributing to the development of our cuisine.
The site fee for food vendors in 2020 will be confirmed later in 2019.
Fees includes a 3 metre x 3 metre market tent, 2 trestles with plastic tablecloths, a tarpaulin on the floor if food is being prepared, tent sides and 240 volt power. Provision of power is one of the greatest costs that we encounter, and stallholders that have generators, or are able to use gas powered appliances are encouraged to utilise this equipment.
We will have a hot water service available within the festival, and several coldwater sources. O H & S considerations apply – bring along an insulated and sealable container to carry your hot water. Bags of Ice will be available for sale within the festival.
Applications for the 2020 Festival will be opened later in 2019. Stay tuned for details.
--- Food stalls for 2020 ---
Expressions of Interest for the 2020 festival will be opened later in 2019. Stay tuned for details.
- Food vendors are invited to submit an expression of interest in participating in the festival.
- The number of food stalls is limited to 14 by the confines of the venue, and the availability of power and water.
- Applications will be received in late 2019. Sites cost $TBC and include power. Power needs must be detailed when paying for site.
- The organisers will give preference to businesses based in the local community, and which provide variety in the food available.
Contact (food stall co-ordinator):
0412 376 570
- Wine vendors have been pre-selected for 2019 but must submit confirmation of site requirements for the festival using the form below.
- Form must be submitted by 12th February.
- The number of wine stalls is limited to 12 by the confines of the venue, and the availability of power and water.
Submit requirements Submit requirements More Info
Contact (wine stall co-ordinator):
0421 354 747